LawInternships is an organization that provides internship opportunities in the field of law primarily to the students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate programs.
About the Webinar
LawInternships is organizing a two day Webinar on Sports Law – “Fantasy Leagues and Online Gambling: Legal Position pertaining to E-Sports and White Collar Crimes in India” by Advocate Siddharth Nayak, Founder & Managing Partner, Atharva Legal LLP, New Delhi and Advocate Shubhendu Anand, Partner, Atharva Legal LLP, New Delhi from September 28, 2020 to September 29, 2020 from 5:00 PM Onwards.
The registration for this webinar is free.
The topics that shall be covered in the webinar are as follows:
- Introduction to E-sports, fantasy leagues, and online gambling.
- Instances of how they are being used for committing White Collar Crimes.
- Gambling as an offence and E-sports: Game of Chance v/s Game of Skill debate.
- Issues pertaining to territorial jurisdiction, tax compliances, extradition treaties.
- Violation of completion laws and market regulations.
- Need for a coherent policy framework.
Mobile Numbers: +91-8870412622, +91-9316436282
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.