Department of Alumni Relations (DAA) & GNLU Centre for Business and Public Policy (GCBPP) is hosting a webinar as part of Alumni Interaction Series #2 ‘Deeksharambh’ Programme for newly admitted students: “Webinar on Life in and beyond Law School”.
The webinar revolves around
- Complex business legal problems of the day and innovative solutions.
- Importance of interdisciplinary study of Commerce, Management and Law.
- Professional experiences of speakers.
- Life at law schools.
- Career options after graduating from law schools.
Resource persons (GNLU alumni) for the webinar are
- Ayan Mukherjee, Assistant General Manager, SEBI
- Varun Chauhan, Manager, Impact Investment Banking, Ashika Capital
- Akarshita Dhawan, Associate, Khaitan and Co.
- Hatim Hussain, Rhodes & Schwarzman Scholar, 2020
Details of the webinar
Date: Saturday, 7th of November, 2020
Time: 6 PM
The event will be hosted on the CISCO Webex platform. Details including link for joining the Webex event will be shared to all registered participants.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.