About the Event
School of Law, Sharda University is organizing a National Seminar on Role of Intellectual Property Rights in Economic Growth: Prospects and Challenges which was scheduled for 9th April 2020 and was cancelled and now rescheduled for 3rd October 2020 as a Virtual Seminar.
They invite all the Academicians, Professionals, Research Scholars and Students to participate in the Virtual Seminar to share their valuable thoughts, impressions and research studies on Intellectual Property Rights.
Call for Papers
Quality research papers from scholars, researchers, bar & bench, teachers, civil societies, and students are invited. A maximum of 2 co-authorship is permitted. Research papers, for inclusion in the seminar proceedings, shall be subject to the approval of the Editorial Board.
All research papers shall be subject to the scrutiny of anti-plagiarism software. The research paper should apply research skills and use of appropriate research methodology. The research paper should be thematic. It should have proper research questions and should also reflect the findings.
It is also proposed that the selected papers by the Committee will be published in a special volume on the seminar in the form of an edited book .
This Virtual National Seminar offers an opportunity to Researchers, Academicians and students to come together and share their valuable thoughts, impressions and research studies on the following issues relating to major themes of changing dimensions of Intellectual Property Rights.
- Impact and Enforcement of TRIPS Agreement
- Patent Laws, Indian Innovations and Licensing Policies
- Geographical Indication on Food & Biodiversity and Its Impact
- Traditional Knowledge and contribution in economic growth
- Challenges of Copyrights and Cyberspace
- Emergence of Designs and Trademark Laws/Trade Secrets and Competition Law in Liberalized Economy.
They have extended the date for registration and submission of full paper along with payment till 30th September 2020.
- The Abstract should not be more than 500 words and the Full paper should not exceed 3500-4000 words.
- Paper must be typed in Times New Roman font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1″ margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word.
- The ILI citation method must be strictly adhered to while submitting the abstract and full papers.
Participants can directly mail us their Abstract, Full Paper and Payment Receipt on [email protected] on or before 30th September 2020.
For Students AND Research Scholars: Rs. 500/-
For Academicians/Professionals/Research Scholars: Rs. 750/-
Bank Account Details:
- Name of Account Holder: Sharda University, School of Law
- Account no. 912010034705440
- IFSC: UTIB0000624
- Bank Name & Address: Axis bank Ltd., Alpha Commercial Belt, Greater Noida
Certificate of Participation
Certificate of participation will be issued to all participants.
Link for Inaugural and Valedictory Session
Please join Inaugural and Valedictory sessions to enlighten yourselves by listening to the views of Legal Experts in the area of IPR. The link for the same is here.
Timing for the Inaugural Session is 10:30 AM.
Timing for the Valedictory Session is 3:00 PM.
For Further Enquiry, please contact or write to:
E-mail ID: [email protected]
- Subhasmita Patra: +91 -9205602488
- Vaishali Phull: +91- 9990766354
- Himani Garg: + 91- 7599231990
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.