About the Opportunity
Johnson & Johnson Global Community Impact is collaborating with One Young World to offer scholarships to 12 aspiring young health leaders across the globe to participate in the virtual 2021 Johnson & Johnson One Young World Program.
About the Program
The global partnership of Johnson & Johnson with One Young World (OYW) aims to change the trajectory of health for humanity that requires putting people first, so that communities and health systems have the ability to address the health needs of the world’s most vulnerable people.
The Team aims to support the next generation of global and community-based health leaders to develop the skills and tools they need to drive health and well-being in underserved communities.
This is for the fourth year that Johnson & Johnson Global Community Impact has partnered with OYW to offer scholarships to 12 aspiring young health leaders to participate in the 2021 Virtul program.
One Young World (OYW) is a UK-based not-for-profit organization that gathers young leaders from around the world to develop solutions to the globe’s most pressing issues.
- Applicants must be aged 18 – 30 years.
- Nationals of all countries are elligible to apply for this program.
- Young leaders from NGOs, social enterprises, community-based organisations or individual leaders/entrepreneurs who are making a positive impact within their local community through the delivery of care to vulnerable people, their families and communities.
This may include activities undertaken by nurses, midwives, community health workers, formal/informal (family) caregivers and healthcare professionals trainees (both clinical and non-clinical)
- Health Care Professionals who are classified as Government Officials within their home country will need approval from their employer.
Skills and Other Requisites
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change.
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues.
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative idea Interest and engagement in sharing and learning from others.
- Skills: enthusiastic, pro-active, creative, eager to improve, not afraid to change the status quo, team player, good communicator and project management.
- Important: Selected scholars must be available to commit 10% of their time to the program, over the 6-month program period (March 2021 – August 2021).
Application and Selection
- Submit the online application via the link given at the end of this post.
- A shortlist of candidates will be contacted in December 2020 and invited to submit a video personal statement and letter of reference.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in a video interview with One Young World in January 2021.
- All candidates will be informed of the final outcome of their application in February 2021.
November 27. 2020 by 5 PM GMT/ 10:30 PM IST
Click here for more information about the Program.
Please Note: This opportunity is for all students falling in the age group as in the eligibility criteria (including law students). It is an opportunity to grow as a leader. It is ideal for law students who envision a future in the healthcare system while holding strong their foundation of law to make a positive impact.
Click here to apply for the Virtual Scholarship Program 2021.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.