About the College and Moot
Rayat College of Law is conducting a Virtual National Client Counselling Competition from 7th August 2020 to 9th August 2020. The Client Counselling Competition looks at a broad aspect of how Laws learned about in the classroom are actually put to effect and implement.
It shall be open only to law students (Integrated LLB/LLB/LLM).
- Each team must consist of two participants only.
- The two participants may be from any of the 3 years or 5 years LLB & LLM course.
- Note: Counsellors can also bring their Clients, but there is a change that Clients can get interchanged.
- Paytm Wallet: 9050859823
- Name Sharmila: BHIM UPI ID: [email protected]
- Google Pay: 8360224895
- Arya Sinha: UPI ID: [email protected]
- Account Number: 2518109004991
- Mobile Number: +918360224895
- Account Holder & Name: Arya Sinha
- Communication Address: 18 A, Patliputra Colony
- IFSC Code: CNRB0002518
- Bank: Canara Bank
Counsellors: Rs. 400/-
Client: Rs. 100/-
- Registration Deadline: 4th August 2020
- Day of Competition: 7th to 9th August 2020
In case of any queries, please mail us on [email protected] with the subject “Queries- NCC” or Contact us on the following contact numbers:
- Mr. Shonu Saini (Assistant Professor): (+91) 9050549030
- Mr. Ajitabh Mishra (Assistant Professor): (+91) 9501880526
- Saksham: (+91) 9780313669
- Arya Sinha: (+91) 8360224895
- Ritika Verma: (+91) 8968392415
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.