About the Organisation
The Legal Amigos is an online academic platform, communicating legal knowledge about contemporary issues. The Legal Amigos works hard to bring Legal aspirant relevant updates, information, opportunities.
About the Competition
Moot courts have always been a classic part of legal education in India. Almost all the students of law are really passionate towards participating in the moot court competition to enhance their skill and knowledge. However, most of the times in a moot court competition, all the credit is given to the speakers alone and somewhere the importance of a high quality memorial is shadowed.
Moot court memorials are one of the most crucial elements of any moot competition and without them, probably no moot court competition would be as brain stimulating as it should be. Thus, to highlight the importance of Moot memorials, The Legal Amigos feels privileged to announce its 1st National Memorial Drafting Competition for the budding law students all over India.
- The Competition shall be open for the students currently pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree in law i.e. 3-Year LL.B. course or 5-Year LL.B. course from any recognized university/school in India.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
Individual participation, participation in a team of two and participation in a team of three is allowed.
In one team, participants from different universities or schools or colleges are also allowed.
The substitution of any Team Member is not allowed after the registration deadline except in extenuating circumstances and only with permission of the Organizer.
How to Register?
- The participating teams can register themselves by filling the Registration Form.
- Registration Fee: There shall be a nominal registration fee of Rs. 250/- for Single participant, Rs. 400/- for the team of two and Rs. 550/- for the team of three. The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstance.
- The participants have to pay the registration fee in the manner hereinafter provided.
- The payment screenshot must be attached within the registration form.
- After the successful registration, each participant or team shall be allotted a unique team code for further references.
- The registration link is here.
Payment has to be made within the registration form with any UPI App (Paytm/ Phonepe/Google pay etc.)
UPI ID- [email protected]
- Name of Account Holder: Anushka Saxena
- Account Number: 945010110011964
- IFSC Code: BKID0009450
- Account Type: Savings
If you face any problem in making the payment, kindly email at [email protected] They could suggest some other methods for your convenience.
- Last Date of Registration: 15th November 2020
- Memorial Submission: till 30th November 2020
- Release of Clarification: 20th November 2020
Submission of Memorials
Every participant or team registered for the competition would be required to prepare two memorials:
- Memorial on behalf of the Petitioner/Appellant
- Memorial on behalf of the Respondent
- All memorials must be sent on this email id: [email protected] till 11:59 P.M., till 30th November with the Subject of the email as “Memorials of Team Code-ABC”.
- Any submission made after the deadline specified shall attract a penalty of deduction of 0.50 marks per hour from the aggregate marks.
- No entry made after 24 hours of the deadline shall be accepted at any cost.
- In case the memorial of two or more participants/teams is found exactly same to each other, both the participants/ teams shall be disqualified.
- First Position: Cash Prize: Rs. 1500/- + Certificate of excellence + Free Online Certificate Course+ Online Internship Opportunity.
- Second Position: Cash Prize: Rs 1000/- +Certificate of Excellence + Free Online Certificate Course + Online Internship Opportunity.
- Third Position: Cash Prize: Rs 500/- + Certificate of Merit + 50% off on our Certificate Course + Online Internship Opportunity
- All other participants would be entitled to receive E- participation certificates.
All queries and clarifications can be sent on [email protected]
Ms. Anushka Saxena: 9571531938, 9522067432
Ms. Simran Advani: 7737883154
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.