The chamber of Advocate Sunil Mallan is aiming to provide an opportunity to the law aspirants to work on LIVE CASES (Work from home using virtual media), which shall include:
- Involvement of law aspirants in client counseling
- Drafting and case filings with full follow-up
- Explanation of practical aspects of court procedure etc.
Apart from this training program shall briefly include:
- Course Modules (explanation of theory – practical through illustrative power-point presentations, master classes, doubt clearing sessions)
- Tasks involving LIVE CASES
- Review sessions
- And Many More
Expected occupancy: An individual enrolled in this training programme will occupy 2-2.5 hours per week.
Contribution: Rs. 1000/- per month
*Interested candidates shall fill up the Google form for discussion https://forms.gle/JVwbYTRXF1w2xN3AA
Advocate – Arbitrator
- LLM, MBAE, MA (Police Admin), B.Tech. (Ind Engg)
- Founder & Principal Consultant, JUSTICE FOR YOU
- Lead Auditor, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, LII
- NABH Councilor
- Global Goodwill Ambassador – Indian Representative at United Nations
- 18 years of experience as an advocate, solicitor, corporate lawyer, certified quality & Corporate Consultant and business Professional ( Legal, ISO 9001, TQM, Lean Management, Six Sigma)
- Base Court: Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, The Punjab & Haryana High Court and other Courts and Tribunals.
Email id– [email protected]
Contact– 9814096353, 8699812345
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.