About the Organisation
KS Legal Expert (Kanuni Sahara) is a full law service firm. Kanuni Sahara located in the heart of the Indian Capital, at New Delhi.
About the Quiz Competition
Kanuni Sahara is organizing an Online National Quiz on Contract Law. The quiz is organized under the supervision of Supreme Court Lawyers.
The basic knowledge of the law is enough to participate in the Contract Law Quiz organized by Kanuni Sahara. On 2nd Auhust 2020 at 7:00 P.M.
- Syllabus: Indian Contract Act, 1872 and Landmark Judgments.
- Cash Prize: Rs 4,500 for winners.
- Now more and more number of winners will be awarded and those who perform best will get the cash prize and every participant will be provided participation certificate.
The Indian Contract Act, 1872 prescribes the law relating to contracts in India and is the key act regulating Indian contract law. The Act is based on the principles of English Common Law.
It is applicable to all the states of India. It determines the circumstances in which promises made by the parties to a contract shall be legally binding. Under Section 2(h), the Indian Contract Act defines a contract as an agreement which is enforceable by law.
- Participation certificate will be provided to every participant.
- 1st will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹2000/-, Certificate of excellence + Free Publication.
- 2nd will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹1500/-, Certificate of excellence + Free Publication.
- 3rd will be awarded Cash prize of ₹1000, certificate of excellence + Free Publication.
- The next 10 following best candidate will be awarded Certificate of Merit + Free Publication.
Format of Quiz
- The quiz will be online; Question paper will include the question in different formats, viz. Multiple Choice Question, One Word Answer, Short Answers.
- The participant can give this exam from their home or hostel or any other place with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
Rules & Regulations
- The quiz shall have 50 questions
- Time will be of 40 minutes.
- Every question carries 01 marks & there will be no negative marking.
- The result will declare on 9th August 2020.
- Last Date of Registration: 1st August 2020
- Constitutional Law: 2nd August 2020 (07.00 PM)
- Declaration of Result: 9th August 2020
Note: Participation certificate will be provided to all participants.
Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
A nominal fees of Rs. 250/-
Call/WhatsApp: +91 7303045415
E-mail: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.