Alliance For Cause (AFC) is organising a Mono-Advocacy Competition with an aim to promote student involvement in Social issues by providing a fair and competitive environment for exchange of thoughts.
About Alliance For Cause
Alliance For Cause (AFC) is an expanding rostrum run and managed by a small team of passionate individuals belonging to varied educational fields. Alliance For Cause aspires to create a platform where individuals can unleash their talents/skillsets and at the same time serve a greater cause.
About the Competition
Mono-Advocacy Competitions are conducted to simulate proceedings as Alliance For Cause would be in reality to provide students with a pragmatic learning experience. Alliance For Cause offers the chance to enhance one’s skills in the crucial areas of legal research, drafting, oration before an adjudicating authority and deliberation.
Alliance for Cause is now this competition with an aim to promote student involvement in Social issues by providing a fair and competitive environment for exchange of thoughts. Unlike traditional moot court competition, participants compete as individuals and not as participants to further develop one’s individualistic and critical thinking traits.
- All students pursuing graduate or Post-graduate course from any recognized college, University or Institution in India shall be eligible to participate.
- Participants are to register and participate individually and not as participants.
- No participant shall contradict the composition mentioned above. No faculty member, coach, or a designated observer will be allowed to join the video-conferencing or meet during the session.
- A participant will be considered eligible to participate only if the registration is completed on or before 25th December 2020 (24 Hours IST)
Teams are required to complete the registration on or before December 25th, 2020.
The Registration Fee is Rs. 300/- per participant. The registration fee payable for the Competition must be paid latest by 25th December 2020.
The Registration fee can be paid online through GooglePay, PayTM, or Online Transfer.
- Gpay/Paytm: +91 9607582131 (or)
- Account Transfer: Account number: 052901504331
- Name BAALAJI T
- IFSC Code: ICIC0000529
The payment reference number and date of payment have to be inserted in the registration form only then will the registration be deemed to be complete.
Once the form is submitted, an acknowledgement mail will be sent within 24-48 hours to the teams.
Registration fees once paid are neither refundable nor non-transferable since all the proceeds raised through this contest will be devoted to philanthropy.
Note: Prizes will be awarded separately for each of the mentioned categories.
- Winner: Cash Prize of Rs. 2000.
- Runners Up: Cash Prize of Rs. 1000.
- Best Speaker: Cash Prize of Rs. 500.
- Best Memorial: Cash Prize of Rs. Rs. 500.
E-Certificate of participation will be provided to all participating participants and E-Certificates for advanced rounds will be provided to the qualifying participants.
Karoleena Koilpillai (Founder): +91 72187 93930
Sonu Mehtha (Co-Founder): +91 63696 39060
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.