Legisnations is a social platform where writers integrate their efforts to write on the various economic, social, political, and legal issues happening all around the world.
About the Case Comment Writing Competition
LegisNations bringings to you a Case Comment Writing Competition, which provides the best of both worlds. This Case Comment Writing Competition seeks to promote original thought, and analysis amongst students, researchers, academicians and legal practitioners.
Theme: Law and Contemporary World
- The word limit is 1500-2000 words, exclusive of footnotes.
- Font size for content to be 12 Times New Roman and for footnotes to be 10 Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing, and Justified.
- The 20th Bluebook edition shall be followed for all citations. The submission must be made in .doc or .docx format only.
- No participant can make more than 1 submission.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication.
- Plagiarized content shall not be entertained.
How to Submit?
The Case Comment should be sent on [email protected]
Last date to register: 27th September 2020
1st Prize: Rs. 1500 + Certificate of Merit +Publication + Letter of Recommendation
2nd Prize : Rs. 800 + Certificate of Merit + Publication + Letter of Recommendation
3rd Prize: Rs. 500 + Certificate of Merit + Publication + Letter of Recommendation
Registration Fee: Rs. 200/-
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.