About Legal Research Analyst
This blog has been created to ensure the paramount consideration i.e. to uncover the technicalities of law and develop a proper understanding of the currently debated issues in a simpler way.
About the Event
In this pandemic, one cannot have any better way to invest their valuable time. Thereby, they are organizing 1st National Blog Writing Competition, 2020 in collaboration with AAGAAZ Ngo, Aligarh through online mode.
The aim of the event is to encourage those who wish to hone their writing as well as research skills. They shall also publish this blog so that everyone gets the opportunity to learn about various aspects of the law.
The article must be related to socio-legal, societal, environmental impact or any other topic related to law. The author has
been given liberty to apply its logical interpretation while deducing their research analysis which may fall within the ambit of the given theme.
Submissions from the Students, Academicians, Professionals, and Legal Practitioners are accepted.
The authors are requested to send their article at [email protected] with the subject “Submission for Blog Writing Competition”.
- The Article should be in MS Word format or Pdf format.
- The length of the Blog must fall within (1000-1500) words.
- The title of the Article should be appropriate establishing a rational nexus.
- The Article shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors.
- Full names of all the author(s) along with the phone number and email ID must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The content of the Article shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times
New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- Page borders shall not be used.
Positively the submission has to be made till 31st August 2020 thereafter no entries shall be entertained.
The Results shall be published on our website, here till 20th September 2020.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.