Law Gardener in Association with BMS College of Law Presents 6th National Level Quiz Competition On Family Law (Hindu Law)
ABOUT LAW GARDENER
Law Gardener is a platform for every individual irrespective of any gender, religion, caste, creed whether the person is from law background or non-law background. We post latest legal news, simplified explanation of legal points, quotes by various eminent jurists and famous personality. Our motto is to give basics of law to every common man, so our tagline is “Planting the seeds of law.” Law Gardener has successfully organized 4 Level National Quizzes with overwhelming response from across the Nation .
About BMS College of Law
BMS College of Law was established in the year 1963 by Sri. B S Narayan, Donor Trustee, under the aegis of BMS Education Trust. The BMSET runs highly reputed educational institutions in the area of Law, Engineering, Architecture, Science and commerce. The College is affiliated to Karnataka State Law University (KSLU) and is approved by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi. With an aim of imparting quality legal education, BMS College of Law has a strong foundation and infrastructure with highly qualified and dedicated team of faculty committed to providing world class learning experience.
Quiz Topic :- Family Law (Hindu Law)
• Total Number of Questions: 40
• Total Time Allotted: 20 minutes
• Quiz shall take place on an online platform: Google Forms.
• Each question carries 1 mark; there shall not be any negative marking.
• Quiz link shall be provided in the WhatsApp Group on the 21st November , 2020 at 5:00 PM.
• Participants have to complete the Quiz in 20 minutes i.e. (5:00 PM to 5:20 PM). Submissions after the given time shall be straight away rejected.
*NOTE* After the registration, the participants are required to join the WhatsApp group, the link for which will be given in the Registration Form . This is absolutely mandatory for each and every participant.
➡ Winner= ₹2000 + E-Certificate
➡1st Runner Up = ₹1000+ E-Certificate
➡2nd Runner Up = ₹500+ E-Certificate
➡Merit Certificate for Next 10 Participants
➡Participation Certificates to all
• Last date of registration: 20th November, 2020.
• Quiz Date: 21st November 2020.
Every Citizen of India who have knowledge and interest can participate in the Quiz
Mode of Payment
Google Pay, Phone Pe, PayTm on 9739634630 ( Nirmal Kumar Jain)
Registration Amount:- ₹75 (For Seriousness of the Participants)
Registration link:- https://forms.gle/
E-mail :- [email protected]
Instagram :- Law Gardener