Vasundhara: The Green Society of Law College Dehradun Faculty of Uttaranchal University is organizing an International Photography and Caption Writing Competition.
The theme of the Inter-National Photography and Caption Writing Competition is ‘Save Biodiversity – Stand for Your Earth’ where students-photographers will get an opportunity to unleash their talents. This competition will provide the participants with a chance to come more closer to their nature and environment. Moreover, it will also make the participants to come up with new ideas for writing captions for their photograph.
It emphasizes and re-instills the concept that the environment is not a stand-alone science but an interdisciplinary area that needs a holistic understanding of the various realms of technology, health, management all in a legal framework.
All the students who are pursuing undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses from any recognized University from India as well as foreign are eligible to participate in the same.
Multiple Participation are allowed i.e. one person can register himself for as many entries as they want.
Participants who have registered themselves and have send their photographs shall be rewarded Certificate of Participation. (e-certificates)
- Winner: INR 1,000
- 2nd position: Certificate
- 3rd position: Certificate
- Registrations will be done through Google forms.
- Participants can register themselves through this link.
- Multiple Participation are allowed i.e. one person can register himself for as many entries as they want.
- Participants will receive all the details and links through their registered mail id’s.
- The photograph should be in JEPG format and its size should not exceed more than 2 M.B.
- The caption for the photograph should be in English only.
- Submissions shall only be done through the mail.
- There shall be no violation of any copyright and the photograph shall be the original work of the participant.
Format for submission:
- Name of the participant
- Name of the University/College
- Email ID
- Photograph in JEPG format.
- The photograph should be @Geo Tagged.
- The caption should only be in English and the original work of the participant.
- Mention whether a photo has been taken by a Mobile phone or Camera.
Note: Violation of any abovementioned guidelines shall lead to the disqualification of the participant and the decision of the panel shall be final and binding.
Declaration: The declaration is to be signed and attached (as a separate file) with the article at the time of submission. The same is available here. (read the declaration carefully before printing).
- Registration will open on 30th August 2020
- Last date of registration 10th September 2020
- Last date of submission 15th September 2020
- Declaration of result 21st September 2020
Mode of Payment
Google Pay or Phonepe(8859999638)
For more details refer to the brochure and feel free to write us at [email protected] (we promise to respond within 24 hours)
For the brochure of the Law College Dehradun Inter-National Photography and Caption Writing Competition, click here.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.