About Legal Arena
Legal Arena is an ongoing series of competitions organized by The Law Culture. The purpose of these competitions is to provide a platform to the author(s) to showcase their skills, knowledge, and expertise. The platform encourages writers to introduce novel perspectives, arguments to untouched legal subjects.
About the Opportunity
- The participants shall be provided with a factual matrix and would be required to write a judgment based on the same
- The participants shall write a single opinion. Multiple opinions are not allowed.
Students, Ph.D. scholars, academics, professionals, lawyers, etc.
- Co-Authorship: Allowed up to 2 authors (As a team of two)
- Content of the Judgment:
- Determination of facts Admissibility/Maintainability
- Issues for determination
- Framing specific questions for determination.
- Relevant Legislation
- The arguments for both the Appellant and Respondent
- The reasoning of the Court
- Reference to precedents and authorities.
- The operative part must come last.
- Click here to check the detailed guidelines.
- Release of the proposition: October 15, 2020
- Deadline for registration: October 31, 2020
- Deadline for Clarification: November 10, 2020
- Deadline for Submission: November 15, 2020
E-Mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.