About the Institution
Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian Law College was inaugurated on 14th July 2002. The college is recognized by the Government of Karnataka approved by the Bar Council of India and is affiliated to the Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi.
The college is managed by the Board of Management of Karnataka Central Diocese, Church of South India. “NEC DEXTRORSUM NEC SINISTRORSUM ” is the college motto, which is the Latin expression for “Neither to the right nor to the left”, teaching our students to march straight on and strive for excellence.
Integrato is an Italian word that translates to “Integration-Bringing People Together”. Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian Law College, Bengaluru, desires to bring together people from different fields and professions in one place, to promote a sense of togetherness, equality, friendship and sportsmanship. Integrato is a National Level Cultural, Legal and Management Fest that transcends the legal fraternity. The fest provides opportunities for students to showcase talents before distinguished guests and learned judges.
Covid-19 has brought to halt the learning, vibrancy and social life of students. Amidst this, the Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian Law College, take it as a privilege to organise Integrato 2.0, a Cultural, Legal and Management Fest. Thus, opening up the avenue to rekindle the mind and body, and give opportunities to exhibit the talents that form the crux for the overall development of the student’s academic and cultural interests.
Events at Integrato 2.0
- Il Colore: Art Event
- Symphonia: Solo Singing Event
- La Danza: Solo Dancing Event
- La Cucina: Culinary Event
- La Fotografia: Photography and Editing Skills
- Quiz Legale
- Quiz Commerciale
- The events are open to the students of any undergraduate course across India.
- Students can opt to participate in more than one event. Separate registration fee for each event.
- Each event has a separate set of rules to be adhered to. Non-adherence will attract negative marking.
- The Registration Fee per cultural event will be applicable only beyond 2 events i.e., two events opted for by the participant will be free. A fee of Rs. 100/- (non-refundable) to be transferred to the Host Institution via NEFT or Net Banking.
- The format and date of submission is to be followed strictly.
- The results declared by the Organizers will be final and no further query will be entertained.
- Complaints relating to network issues shall not be entertained by the Organisers.
- There will be no Registration Fee for Quiz Legale and Quiz Commerciale. It will be held on 17th and 18th August 2020, respectively. Further details will be communicated to the registered participants via WhatsApp Groups.
- Last Date of Registration is 15th August 2020.
- Last Date of Submission (post-registration) is 19th August 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
- Date of Results will be intimated to the registered participants.
- Prizes for Cultural Events: 1st Prize- Rs. 2500/- 2nd Prize- Rs. 1500/- 3rd Prize- Rs. 1000/-
- Prizes for Quiz: 1st Prize- Rs. 500/- 2nd Prize- Rs. 300/- 3rd Prize- Rs. 200/-
- E- Certificates will be issued to all Participants for Cultural events
- Account Holder: Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian Law College Bangalore
- Account Number: 4102 0201 0013 086
- IFSC Code: UBIN0541028
- Bank Account Type: SB Account Branch, Richmond Town Bangalore
- Bank Name: Union Bank of India
Fine Arts Club In-Charge: Ms. Monica Sabatani, Lecturer: +917899333179
- Ms. Meghana Balkatti, Lecturer: +918867288154
- Ms. Hannah D Doss, Lecturer: +919945870017
- Ms. Divya Jain: +919148920662
- Ms. Megha Viswanath: +91 9605145168
- Ms. Ratchanya V: +918903215973
For the brochure of the Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian Law College’s Virtual Cultural, Legal & Management Fest, click here.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.