About Lex Bona Fide Law Journal
LBLJ (Lex Bona Fide Law Journal) is an online platform for Students, Teachers and Scholars to express their views in various contemporary legal issues. It is open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
About the Competition
Lex Bona Fide is organizing its 1st Memorial Drafting Competition 2020.
The students/participants must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, i.e., 3- year LL.B. Course or 5-year LL.B from any recognized college or university or pursuing LL.M from any recognized University.
Each team shall consist of a minimum of two members and maximum of three.
How to Submit?
- The body of the mail shall consist: Name of the participant, University/College Name and Year in which you are studying.
- Submissions Should be made only on the following E-mail ID: [email protected]
- Each memorial should be electronically submitted in two formats: (i) as a Microsoft Word document and (ii) in PDF format.
- Plagiarism Should not be more than 20%.
- Electronic documents submitted must contain no information or features other than those required by this rule (e.g. no comments, track changes, etc.). Breach of this provision will be penalized with a deduction of penalty points.
- For a team comprising up to 2 members: Rs 350/-
- For a team comprising of 3 members: Rs 450/-
The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstance.
- Registration Open till: 25th September 2020
- Submission Date: 5th October 2020
Mode of Payment
Mode: Paytm/Google pay/Phonepe Number: 8435770907
UPI ID: [email protected]
Kindly upload the payment screenshot in the registration form.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 5000: Shree Jayant Pandya award, + Free Publication in Lexbonafide + Online Human Rights course at katog + Internship Opportunity at Lex Maven Law Firm.
- 2nd Prize: Rs.3000 + Free Publication in Lexbonafide + Online Human Rights course at katog + Internship Opportunity at Lex Maven Law Firm.
- 3rd Prize:Free Publication in Lexbonafide + Online Human Rights course at katog + Internship Opportunity at Lex Maven Law Firm.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Divya Mehta: 9649932531
Surabhi Agrawal: 9910146859
Sanyam Jain: 8435770907
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.