About the University
Asian Law College established under Asian Education group, affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCS) Meerut and is approved by Bar Council of India (BCI).
Asian Law College (ALC) focuses on the multi-disciplinary nature of legal education, research and innovations and provides professional training for personality development coupled with industry exposure for the better understanding of the legal world.
About the Moot
The Moot Court Society of Asian Law College ( ALC) annunciates the Virtual National Moot Court Competition 2020 which will be organized on 11th and 12th September 2020. The theme of the competition is Intellectual Property Rights and the competition aims to provide all the participants a golden opportunity to interact with some of the finest members of the legal profession who will Judge the various rounds of this competition.
All students pursuing LL.B, 5 year course as well as 3 year course can participate in the competition.
Team Composition and Other Information
- Each team shall consist of a minimum of two members and maximum of three; two members, shall be designated as Mooters and one member as a Researcher. However, a team consisting of only two Mooters may be allowed.
- Also, under exceptional circumstances, the researcher may be allowed to moot, although such a change in the team composition must be informed beforehand.
- Since it is a virtual moot, all participants must bear with them at least one identity document for any probable verification during the Mooting sessions.
- Internet Requirements: Participants are advised to use a stable internet connection (a 4G or a WiFi) during the virtual mooting sessions. They are also advised to use Laptops/Desktops and not Mobile Phones during oral pleadings.
The Last date to Register is 31st August, 2020.
Fee and Payment Details
- Participation fee: Rs. 1200/- for each team is to be electronically transferred to the following account.
- To pay online, click here.
Registration Charges should be transferred to the following Account:
- Bank Name: Punjab National Bank
- Name: Asian Law College
- A/C Number: 3702002100044373
- IFSC Code: PUNB0370200
- Address: Sec-18, Noida, 201301 (u.p.)
- Bank Name: Central Bank of India
- Name: Asian Law College
- A/c Number: 3541897069
- IFSC Code: CBIN0283172
- Address: RWA, Sec. 15A, Noida 201301 (U.P.)
- Last Date of Registration: 31st August 2020
- Last date of memorial Submission: 6th September 2020
- Preliminary rounds: 11th September 2020
- Semi-final and Final: 12th September 2020
- Faculty Convener: Mr. Amit Nagar, Contact No. 9968000120
- Faculty Convener: Mr. Dhawal Singh, Contact No. 9667704478
- Student Convener: Kriti Khokhar, Contact: 8130614682
- Student Convener: Nishi Gupta, Contact: 9717426998
- Email ID for submission of memorial and query: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.