About the Organizers
The Legal Insider is a rapidly growing community of niche academicians, thinkers, activists, lawyers, professors, legal volunteers, paralegals and legal entrepreneurs who stand apart from the rest of the community with their zeal for deep thinking, leadership skills, and dedication for bringing innovation to the legal field.
IEC University was established by the Himachal Pradesh State Legislature under “The IEC University Act” 2012. The University works on a principle of “IEC” that means for “Innovation”, “Excellence” and “Commitment” for world class education IEC University aims to deliver multi-disciplinary programs, all of which are designed to be industry-relevant through effective and efficient processes so as to make it accessible to all sections of society.
About the Moot
The legal Insider presents National Virtual Moot Court Competition, 2020 in collaboration with IEC University.
The event is aimed at enriching the knowledge of the bidding aspiring lawyers of this wide nation. Mooting is an art; there are no better artists than the young and fierce law students who have the opportunity to hone their research and pleading skills through competitions such as the present one. This event despite being a virtual one, guarantees a learning experience that even the real events have failed to capture.
- Release of notification & of Moot Proposition: 8th September 2020
- Registration starts: 8th September 2020
- Last Date to Register: 3rd October 2020
- Last Date to send Clarifications: 4th October 2020
- Release of Clarifications: 8th October 2020
- Memorial Submission: 25th October 2020
- Date of Competition: 31st October 2020 to 2nd November 2020
Registration Fee: The Registration fee for the team shall be: Rs. 1,200/- (Per Team).
The teams in order to register need to fill out the form 1 and make the registration fee payment. Registration shall be deemed completed only when the registration fees have been remitted successfully and the registration form 2 has been duly filled. Fee once paid is non-refundable.
Refer to the brochure for the same.
The team must send screenshots/ proof of payment along with the UTR (Unique Transaction Reference) Number, name and contact details of the team by sending an email to [email protected]
For full details and updates refer the website frequently.
- The competition will be open for all students who are studying in a three/five-year law course during the current academic year.
- Only one team participation is allowed from one college.
- There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated for each team. The researcher shall be allowed to argue with the prior permission of the court and Committee in case of illness of the designated speakers.
Mr. Sidhanta Sarkar (Convener): +91 9720281573
Ms. Aditi Narain (Co-convener): +91 8169516577
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.