About the Institute
School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Bangalore, was founded and is administered by Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI). It one of the first institutions in India to be accredited in 1998 by the NAAC.
About the Competition
The National Moot Court Competition (NMCC) is the flagship event of the Moot Court Society of School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Bangalore.
The previous editions of the NMCC have hosted various legal luminaries including Late Shri Ram Jethmalani, Sr. Advocate, Supreme Court of India, Hon’ble Mr. Justice Lavu Nageswara Rao, and Ms. Indira Jai Singh, Sr. Advocate, Supreme Court of India.
The 11th edition of the National Moot Court Competition is scheduled to be held from November 5 to 8, 2020 virtually.
- Students pursuing 3-year or 5-year Bachelor’s Degree in Law, from Colleges/Universities recognized by BCI.
- Only one team per college/institution/university shall be allowed to participate.
- Registration shall be based on a first come first serve basis to 40 participating teams.
- Registration shall be successful upon completion of all formalities mentioned in the Rules.
- To register, click here.
The registration fee (without accommodation) for the Competition is INR 1,500.
- Winners: Cash Prize of Rs. 25,000/-
- Runners up: Cash Prize of Rs. 15,000/-
- Best Speakers: Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000/-
- Best Memorial: Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000/-
- Best Researcher: Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000/-
- All the participants will be awarded e-certificates.
- Last Date for Seeking Clarifications: October 10, 2020
- Release of Clarifications: October 12, 2020
- Last Date for Online Registration: October 15, 2020 *
- Release of Team Codes: October 18, 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials’ Soft Copy: October 31, 2020
- Inauguration and Researchers’ List: November 5, 2020
- Oral Rounds (Prelims, Octas, Quarters, and Semis): November 5 – 7, 2020
- Finals and Valedictory: November 8, 2020
(*) Inclusive of Payment and other procedures.
Email: [email protected]
- Mr. Naga Sai Srikar: 9535345874
- Ms. Nisha Harish: 7795111585
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.