Details about the Moot Court Competition
GLS Law College is organizing its Shri I.M. Nanavati Virtual Memorial National Moot Court Competition from January 8- 10, 2021.
The Competition shall be open to students who are pursuing an integrated 5 year LL.B. programme in India; Pursuing a 3 year LL.B. programme in India. Only 32 teams on first registration basis shall be allowed to register.
Meaning thereby, the first 32 teams to register for the competition shall be considered for the said competition.
Provided in furtherance to the above clause, the first 32 teams shall be reckoned on basis of the final registration and not the provisional one.
Each team shall constitute of 3 members, two Oralist’ ‘Mooter(s) and one Researcher. Only the team member(s) designated as Oralist/Mooter shall be allowed to put forth oral submissions.
Under no condition shall a team consisting of more than 3 members be allowed to participate.
- The participating institutions must have to register by filling the Google form 26th November 2020 by 11:59 PM (IST).
- The payment of registration fees will be through NEFT in the amount of Rs. 2500 the details of which will be provided once the provisional registration has been confirmed.
- In order to confirm participation, teams should register themselves by mailing the duly filled Registration forms along with all the necessary attachments, the details of which shall be provided through email, from the official id of the participating institution. The said email is to be sent only to the organizer’s official id.
- Any form received after the last day of registration will not be allowed. The teams shall be solely responsible for any delay caused due to delay in receipt of Registration Form.
- Release of Moot Problem and Rule book for Shri I.M.Nanavati Memorial Virtual National Moot Court Competition 2020-21: 23rd October 2020
- Last date for the Provisional Registration of the Institution: 26th November 2020
- Last date for final Registration: 14th December 2020
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.