About Raksha Shakti University
Raksha Shakti University [RSU] is a model security educational university located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It is the first internal security institute of India, established by the Government of Gujarat, India in 2009.
About the School of Law, Policy & Governance
The mission of the Raksha Shakti University, School of Law, Policy and Governance is to achieve excellence in educating legal professionals, advancing legal scholarship, serving the public and fostering justice.
These core competencies include:
- Legal Analysis (including knowledge of laws and rules, the ability to apply laws and rules to different factual settings and the ability to engage in legal argumentation);
- Investigation Process (including cybercrime and I T offences)
- Legal Research and Writing (including the ability to conduct independent legal research and produce legal writings of professional quality);
- Fundamentals of Client Services (including interviewing and counselling skills);
- Fundamentals of Dispute Processing and Legal Problem Solving (including litigation, settlement and transactions);
- Fundamentals of Professional Responsibility and Identity (including knowledge of the shared values of the legal profession and ethical problem solving, the skills to create a professional identity and the skills to work with people from diverse backgrounds).
About the Courses
One year LLM in Criminal and Security Laws
Eligibility: An LL.B Degree or an equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General category and 45% of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories.
Duration: 1 Year
Intake: 20 Seats
Post Graduate Diploma in Criminal and Juvenile Justice
Eligibility: Graduate in any Discipline
Duration: 9 Months
Intake: 20 Seats
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.