About ILS, Pune
ILS or Indian Law Society’s Law College, affiliated with Savitribai Phule Pune University is one of the premier law institutions in India, was established in the year 1924.
The basic principle behind the foundation of ILS Law College was to establish a regularized system of imparting legal education. From 1924 to till date for over 92 years, the college has endeavored and achieved this ambition and maintained their standards of excellence.
About the Courses and Eligibility
- LLM: BA LLB or LLB with a minimum of 40% for SC/ST candidates, and 45% in all other cases.
- Diploma in Taxation Laws: Graduation in any discipline.
- Diploma in Labour Laws and Labour Welfare: Graduation in any discipline.
- LLM: Selection is done only on Merit Basis.
- Diploma in Taxation Laws and Labour Laws and Labour Welfare: No Selection criteria. Students will be taken on a first come first serve basis.
The admission process for the year 2020-21 in the 1st year of Post Graduate Program (LL.M.- Part I) and Diploma is now open.
Once you purchase the prospectus, you would receive an email containing links for:
- Downloading the Prospectus
- Application Form
Note: Please enter your Email ID properly.
For any query contact on +912025658665 or [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.