About the Institution
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS) is founded on Swami Vivekananda’s philosophy of ‘Man Making, Character Building and Nation Building’. VIPS was established in the year 2000 with a vision to establish, maintain and promote Centers of Excellence for imparting quality professional education in India and abroad.
VIPS is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi. It has been recognised and approved by Bar Council of India and the All India Council of Technical Education and has also been recognised under section 2(f) of the UGC Act.
Since the inception of Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies (VSLLS) of Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS) in the year 2000, it has produced twenty-five University gold medallists, thirty-six Judicial Officers.
About the Competition
Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies (VSLLS), Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies is organizing an International Research Paper Writing Competition on “Impact of COVID-19 on Law, Policy and Governance”. There are a variety of sub-themes under the same which can be used for writing the papers.
The Competition is open to students pursuing LL.B. (3 year and 5 year)/LL.M courses from any recognized university.
Impact of COVID-19 on Law, Policy and Governance.
- COVID-19: Privacy Rights and Cybersecurity risks
- Protecting Workers’ Rights through the COVID-19 crisis
- COVID-19 and Businesses
- Public health and role of state with special reference to the coronavirus crisis
- COVID-19: The Rule of law and democracy
- Intellectual Property Rights and relevance of Compulsory Licensing in the time of COVID-19.
- COVID 19: Digital technologies and Artificial Intelligence
- COVID 19: Cyber laws and cyber crimes
- Relevance of ethics during the Coronavirus crisis
- Schools of Jurisprudence and COVID-19
- Legal view of measures taken to tackle COVID-19
- Critical appraisal of law and order machinery during COVID-19
- Media and the Coronavirus crisis: Limitations of the Freedom of Speech
- Legal appraisal of vaccination trials and emergency health measures
- COVID-19 and the Future of International Law
- Last date for Registration: 25th November 2020
- Last date for Submission: 20th December 2020
- Announcement of result: 31st December 2020
Interested students are required to fill the duly completed registration form attached in the brochure and upload the transaction receipt of Rs. 500/- (in case of a single author) and Rs. 600/- (in case of co-authorship) as the registration fee.
In case of query, contact us at: [email protected]
Shivangi: +91 8756979052, [email protected]
Anubhav Seth: +91 7982928321, [email protected]
For the brochure of the VSLLS’ Research Paper Writing Competition on Impact of COVID-19 on Law, Policy and Governance, click here.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.