Legal Aid Clinic on National Education Policy and The Legal Services Committee at National Law University, Delhi is organizing a National Level Essay Competition on “Inclusivity in National Education Policy, 2020: A Needle in a Haystack?”.
The idea of the competition is to address the existing crisis of exclusion and inequality in our education system particularly National Education Policy, 2020.
Set out below are the submission guidelines and other aspects of relevance to the competition for your perusal and onwards circulation amongst students.
Students/participants must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, i.e., 3-year LL.B. course
or 5-year LL.B. from any recognized college or university or pursuing LL.M. from any recognized university.
- Date of release of official notification: 21st October 2020
- Last date for registration: 6th November 2020
- Last date for clarification and allotment of codes: 13th November 2020
- Last date for submission of the essays: 27th November 2020
- Declaration of the results: 4th December 2020
- First Prize: 7,000 /-
- Second Prize: 4,000/-
- Third Prize: 2,000/-
- Fourth Prize: 1,000/-
- Fifth Prize: 1,000/-
- The essay must be written in English.
- The essay should be of a minimum of 1500 words not exceeding more than 2000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Co-authorship of a maximum of two authors is allowed.
- All submissions must be original and a bona fide effort of the participants and should not be submitted for any other purpose except the competition. Moreover, any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification of the essay.
All the essays shall contain a cover page with the following details:
- Name/s of the student
- Course of Study
- Font: Times New Roman, Size – 12
- Line spacing: 1.5
- Paragraph spacing (both before and after): 6
- The participants are free to choose the mode of citation which should be uniform throughout.
- All essays shall be submitted at [email protected] as a Word Document only named in the following format: Title of Essay: Submission Code.
- The subject of the submission email shall be ‘Submission: NLUD Essay Competition on NEP’ Please mention the following details in the submission email”.
- Kindly note that the anonymity of the essays will be maintained at all stages of evaluation in order to avoid any unfair practice. The decision of the jury shall be final and binding.
How to Register?
Please register your interest by filling out this form. A confirmation mail will be sent on approval of registration.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.