Dr. Adish Aggarwala Law Chambers is a Soliciting Services since 1978. Their Patron Dr. Adish C. Aggrawala is a Senior Advocate at Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and also a prestigious name in India’s legal fraternity. We offer wide range legal services across a broad spectrum of practice areas at Supreme Court of India, National Green Tribunal, All High Courts including Delhi and Allahabad High Court at Lucknow. We also deal in Meditation & Arbitration, Family Court and RERA disputes.
Address: H-901, Rohtas Plumeria Homes, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow: 226010
About Savera: The Radiance of Hope
Savera: The Radiance of Hope is a registered organization under the Societies Registration Act, 1861, it was registered in 2009. This is an initiative of youth for the masses, if you want to work for your nation, your society and for the upliftment of the downtrodden then come with us.
About the Competition
Dr. Adish Aggarwala Law Chambers and Savera: The Radiance of Hope are organizing its Express Your Thoughts: Essay Writing Competition wherein submissions are invited from student and research scholars from all Law Schools across the country.
Impact of COVID-19 on our rights conferred by Indian Constitution.
- Impact of COVID-19 on cases regarding atrocities faced by Men and Women.
- Shall COVID-19 be treated as an opportunity to develop Environmental Studies.
- Impact of COVID-19 on Right to Health.
Students of recognized Colleges/Institutions/Universities who are currently pursuing their Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Law i.e. 3 year LLB or 5 years Integrated or Honors’ LL.B. and LL.M. Programme.
Research Scholars can also register.
Registration is free for all.
- Last Date to Register: 1st August 2020
- Last Date of Submission: 13th August 2020
- Results of “Express Your Thoughts”: 5th September 2020
- 1st Prize: Black’s Law Dictionary by Bryan A. Garner
- 2nd Prize: The Law Lexicon: Encyclopedic Law Dictionary by Lexis Nexis
- 3rd Prize: Dictionary of Law by Oxford University Press
- Winners shall be given Constitution of India by Dr. Adish C. Aggarwala
- Participants shall be given an opportunity to intern under Dr. Adish Aggarwala Law Chambers.
- E-Participation Certificate shall be given to all.
- Participants are supposed to express their thoughts on Sub-Themes only.
- The participants are required to register themselves and make their submissions on singh[at]aalc.in and ritesh[at]aalc.in. Subject of the mail shall be – “Submission of Essay for Express Your Thoughts” and body shall comprise of Name, Institution Name, Year and Semester, Phone Number (Both Contact and WhatsApp Number) and Mail-ID and if they want to intern with us then do mention Yes or No. Along with this essay file shall be attached.
- The file must be in .doc/.docx format only. File Name should be the name of the Participant.
- Language of the Essay shall be English only.
- The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size: 12, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Justified].
- Submission must contain footnotes, wherever required. All footnotes must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size: 10, Line-Spacing: 1.0, Justified].
- The word limit for the articles is 3500-4000 words.
The last page of the submission must include the following information
- Name of the Author
- Name of the Institution
Important Points to be Acknowledged
- The Submission shall be treated as Property of Organizers only upon credits being given to authors.
- The Plagiarism check shall be performed before evaluation of your thoughts.
Mr. Ritesh Singh
Mobile Number: +91 9565533111
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.