About Amity Law School
Amity Law School is under the patronage of Amity University Rajasthan is one of the latest proud additions in the legacy of the 25 years old Amity Education Group of India, set up with a vision to contribute in nation-building through excellence in higher education, research and innovation.
About the Event
Amity Law School, Jaipur is organizing its National Essay Writing Competition. The competition is intended to provide a platform to the law students across the country for their participation and showcasing their research and writing skills and abilities.
- Force Majeure in COVID-19 affecting companies and MSMEs
- Domestic Violence surge in COVID-19
- Effect of Media Trial on Judicial Trial
- Farmers Act 2020- Who gains and who closes?
- International Arbitration Standards- Acceptable or not?
The competition is open to all Law students (UG/PG) in India.
Single Authorship: Rs. 200/-
Co-Authorship: Rs. 300/-
- Name: Amity University Rajasthan
- Account Number: 375201001683
- IFSC Code: ICIC0003752
Exciting prizes for top three participants and certificates for all participants.
- Opening of Registration: 2nd October 2020
- Last Date of Registration: 21st October 2020
- Last Date of Submission: 26th October 2020
- Result Declaration: 2nd November 2020
- Dr. Govind Singh Rajpal (Faculty Convenor) +91 97850 22055
- Dr. Abhishek Baplawat (Faculty Co-Convenor) +91 99289 41751
- Stuti Sanghamitra (Student Co-Ordinator) +91 9119211476
- E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.