About the Organisation
Law Dexter is a student-driven forum that provides opportunities to every young budding mind of the legal fraternity to come forward and share their imaginative and creative legal thoughts and broadcast their skill in legal writing. They are a small team of talented professionals with a wide range of skills and experiences.
About the Debate Competition
The competition aims to enhance the oratory and debating skills of participants and take away experience, expertise and excellence.
The competition shall be judged by a panel of eminent jury members and we hope that through this platform, students get another activity to exercise their brains and maintain the spirit of education despite being locked inside their homes.
- The competition invites participation from students from all departments and across all institutes pursuing any undergraduate or postgraduate course.
- Participation is allowed only in Team of Two.
- Seats are limited and will be allotted on the first-come, first-serve basis.
Same-Sex Marriage should be legally recognized.
The debate will be conducted through video conferencing (online mode) via Google meet.
- Best Team Award: Cash prize of ₹1000/- + Coupon worth INR 1000 (1 coupon to each participant) from Memo Pundits, which can be used to purchase any course from their website. + Certificate of Merit.
- Runner-up Best Team Award: The cash prize of ₹600/- + Certificate of Merit
- Best Speaker Award: Cash prize of ₹500/- + Certificate of Merit.
- INR 200 off on any of the courses offered by Memo Pundits to the Top 5 teams.
- An E-Certificate of participation shall be provided to all the participants on the Email ID provided at the time of registration.
The debate will be held in a Team of Two. The registration fees is Rs. 200 per team.
- Last date of Registration: 22nd October 2020
- Date of competition: 24th-25th October 2020
- Announcement of Winners: 26th October 2020
- Distribution of original mark sheets: 26th October (after the result declaration)
- Certificates & Awards shall be given to the participants/winners by the 28th of July.
- Registration Fees: ₹200/- Per Team
- Mode of Payment: Registration Fee should be paid either through
Paytm, Google-pay or UPI
- Paytm Number: 9589571545
- Google Pay Number: 9589571545
- UPI ID: [email protected]
Take a screenshot/picture or download the receipt of your transaction to upload on this Google form.
Fill in the details required and submit the form. The confirmation e-mail shall be sent to you after the submission of the form.
Shreyanshi Jain: 9589571545
E-mail: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.