About the Organizer
Shambhunath Institute of Law was established with the objective of imparting quality legal education to the students at affordable costs under the able guidance of Dr. K. K. Tewari, Secretary, Utthan.
It is affiliated to Prof. Rajendra Singh (Rajju Bhaiya) University, Prayagraj (formerly known as Allahabad State University) and approved by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi.
It is also listed in All India Survey of Higher Education (AISHE, Ref: C-59041-2017) of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. Its geographical position makes it easily accessible for the out-stationers while not secluding itself from the vibrant city life.
About the Debate Competition
Shambhunath Institute of Law is delighted to inform that, after successfully conducting its first National Debate Competition in 2019 titled “VOX – JURIST (Voice Of Legal Experts)”, it is now organizing its second National Debate Competition titled “2nd Vox Jurist (Voice Of Legal Experts), National Debate Competition (Online), 2020”. The competition will be held on 27th and 28th of November, 2020 via Google Meet
Members of the team must be valid undergraduate students pursuing a recognized Bachelor of Law program.
Note: Bachelor of Law means a 3 year or post-graduation or 5 years integrated course for Indian Students or an Undergraduate Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Participants of only one team from a particular law school or law college would be entertained. In case two teams register from same college/law university or law school, the team which first submits the letter signed by the Dean of that Law College/Law university or Law School shall be given preference and registered.
Topic: Written Submission
Fake News: The Digital Pandemic.
The debate will be conducted through video conferencing (virtually) via Google meet.
The registration for the competition is Rs. Eight Hundred (800) only, per team.
The teams must make the payment of such amount through:
UPI Nuber: 7007869186
UPI ID: Nisheeth.mohan.121@okaxis
NEFT/RTGS in the account of:
- Account Holder: Khushboo Ali
- Account no: 50100367054868
- IFSC Code: HDFC0000226
- Branch: Civil Lines, Allahabad.
The registration fees shall be paid at the time of registration and a copy of the receipt of the payment should be duly uploaded at the space provided for it in the form.
- Winning team: Cash Prize Rs. 5,000 + Trophy + Certificate
- Runners-up team: Cash Prize Rs. 2,500 + Trophy + Certificate
- Best Speaker (for the Motion): Cash Prize 1,500 + Trophy + Certificate
- Best Speaker (against the Motion): Cash Prize Rs. 1,500 + Trophy + Certificate
- Best Write-up – certificate
- For all participants: Cash Prize + Certificate of Participation
- Last Dates of Registration: 13 November 2020
- Last Date of Written Submission: 20th November 2020
- Date for Confirmation and results of Written Submission: 24th November 2020
- Prelims and Quarters: 27th November
- Semi-final and Final: 28th November
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Khushboo Ali: 8953891545
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Convener: Sarve Nazir: 9305579538, 9119954918
Email ID: email@example.com
- Samrat Vikram Singh: 7786032204, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarika Mishra: email@example.com
- Mohd. Asad: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vaishnavi Kesarwani: email@example.com
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.