About The Advocate League
The Advocates League is an initiative whose work is devoted in the field of legal research including publications, online journals and organizing various type of events such as seminars, certificate courses, Article Writing Competition and conferences etc. We have a team which is dedicated for bringing reforms in legal scenario. Our team consists of students and alumni’s of various top colleges and universities of the country. The Advocates League is under the guidance of eminent personalities of the legal fraternity such as distinguished lawyers of Supreme Court and various High courts.
About The Instructor
Adv. Shhaurya Sah specializes in Intellectual Property Matters. He has advised diverse clientele that range from Liquor, Pharmaceutical, Apparel, Media, Educational Solution and Service Providers, Food and Beverage, Energy, Petrochemicals, Textiles, Natural Resources, Retail, to Telecommunications industry.
He received his law degree from Symbiosis Law School, Pune, and thereafter, pursued his Masters in Law (LL.M. in Intellectual Property Law) from prestigious Queen Mary, University of London. Sir, started as an intern, followed by position as a researcher in a boutique law firm viz. Innovate Legal based out of London specializing in commercial litigation and Intellectual Property. Before joining the Intellectual Property practice Sir was actively involved in academics and was a faculty of Intellectual Property Laws at the Chanakya National Law University, Patna, which further fine-tuned his nuances of the subject matter. Having interned in prestigious companies along with working in both Indian and International law firms, Sir brings on the table a unique combination of skill sets to his legal expertise along with a client friendly approach.
Apart from Prosecution and Opposition, Adv. Shhaurya Sir also assists clients vis-à-vis enforcement actions such as sending Cease and Desist Notices, Legal Notices, conducting on-site investigations, registering marks and copyrighted work with custom authorities to prevent import of infringing/ pirated products, conducting negotiations, sending notices to ISPs (Internet Service Providers), and taking suitable steps before concerned authority such as the Trade Marks Registry, Copyright Board, the IPAB (Intellectual Property Appellate Board) etc.
Sir actively advises clients on intellectual property transactional issues and is a trusted advisor to various reputed clients.
- For registration. (Click here)
- Individual Registration: Every participant must register individually.
- Fees: ₹200
- Mode of Payment: Registration Fees should be paid online. Kindly take the Screenshot of payment ID for reference.
- PAY via Paytm, Google Pay or Phone Pay: +91 907 937 2188 or UPI ID: [email protected]
Note: Do provide the Transaction/Payment ID and the screenshot of the same on the Google Form Application.
Schedule of the Course
|29.08.2020||04:00 PM-06:00 PM||Trademark Laws|
|30.08.2020||04:00 PM-06:00 PM||Trademark Laws|
|05.09.2020||04:00 PM-06:00 PM||Copyright Laws|
|06.09.2020||04:00 PM-06:00 PM||Copyright Laws|
*Please note each session will have doubt clearing session.
- There shall be a short assessment after the conclusion of the course.
- The assessment shall include 20 questions in the form of MCQ carrying 2 marks each with no negative marking.
- The entire question shall only be from the Modules & Lectures of the course.
- The participant has to secure top ranks to procure the benefits of the course which is mentioned below.
- First five position holders will be provided with internship.
- Certificate of Merit would be awarded to the top fifteen participants.
- Certificate of Participation will be given to all the participants.
- The students upon successful completion of the course and after passing the evaluation will be granted the certificates by The Advocates League signed by the Course Faculty.
- Kindly make sure you fill the details in the registration form correct and proper, the same shall be filled in your e-certificate to be provided to you for participating in this course.
- Certificate shall be provided to all the participants within one week of conclusion of the event.
- Decision of the Organizing Committee shall be binding in interpretation of any rule or for any query or otherwise.
- Commencement of Registration: 08th August, 2020
- Last Date of Registration: 28th August, 2020
- Date of Course/classes: 29th -30th August, 5th -6th September,2020
- Date of Assessment: 08th September 2020
Mr. Abhishek Jaiswal: 8219260985 (Organizing Secretary)
Mr. Abhinav Gupta: 7042436789 (Chief Coordinator)
Coordinators: Mr. Om Singhania, Mr. Atul Singh.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.