About the Programme
This programme is being jointly offered by Grassroots Research and Advocacy Movement (GRAAM) and Indian Institute of Democratic Leadership (IIDL) from Nov 21-Dec 5, 2020.
This course aims at familiarizing the learners with the key concepts and theories of Public Policy. The course gives the opportunity to gain the knowledge and understanding of policymaking, and implement policies informed by facts rather than opinion or instinct.
- To understand the basic concept, meaning and nature of public policy.
- To learn about the evolution and various dimensions of public policy.
- To understand the process of public policy formulation and its cycle.
- To gain knowledge on the basic concepts of policy Analysis & its Communication.
Who can Attend?
- The course is meant for mid-career professional aspiring to gain knowledge and skill in the areas of public policy.
- Students who are pursuing their graduation, post-graduation and doctoral degree in the areas of social science.
How to Register?
Interested applicants can apply for the programme through this link.
Ashutosh Mishra, 9167615266, [email protected]
Bhagavan Bidarakote, 9620207879, [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.