As a capacity building exercise and with a mission to train the Internal Committee (IC) members about their role & responsibilities and the important elements of the compliance under the POSH Act, “POSH at Work” is going to conduct a one day certificate program on 18th September, 2020. As several IC members have also requested to be assessed based on the workshop, for those looking for assessment, “POSH at Work” will also be conducting a test & follow up session on 19th September, 2020.
The program will broadly focus on:
- Process and timelines for conducting inquiry in case of sexual harassment complaints
- Powers of IC as Civil Court and Guidelines
- Process to be followed by IC during COVID-19 lockdown
- Different scenarios faced by IC: Handling emotional distress, retaliation, cases filed with Police etc.
- Inquiry Report: Do’s & Don’ts and types & determinants of recommendations
For your reference, we have attached the detailed Agenda/Program Schedule and payment information document in this email.
Who should attend?
This is a course for getting expertise on the Law. It is especially beneficial to those employees (in the role of HR, legal, ethics & compliance or any other) and individuals who are acting as IC members or External member on IC of other companies. This is also helpful for managers wanting to understand compliance requirements under law, conduct training within their organization or outside and wanting to know technicalities around handling complaints so that they can provide appropriate support to IC members.
Top 5 Reasons why you should attend?
- We are a unique team – We will not only discuss the legal aspects but also psychological aspects and finer nuances that could be grey areas and arise as practical challenges. This will ensure that you are able to contribute more effectively with fuller knowledge and holistic understanding
- Courts are also interpreting role of IC members (you can click here to read about the judgment) and levying penalties on employers so its important to know the do’s and don’ts
- The process has not been provided in detail under law and but is being determined by courts in India. It is also important that employees are not misinformed – you can click here to read about the judgment
- We will discuss everything through mock complaints, activities and polling & even do live drafting of inquiry report! Along with sharing our practical experience in this space across industries!
- How to conduct the investigation/inquiry using online platform keeping in mind the aspect of confidentiality.
Who will conduct this program?
The Program will be conducted by “POSH at Work” – who are POSH experts and the entire firm’s experience is to deal with such concerns. With over 350+ clients and workshops done for over 1.5 lakhs individuals – our experience will speak in the workshop.
Who participated in our Workshops in the past?
We had participants from several organizations, few of them being from Taj Hotels, Titan, Siemens, RBI, Tata Coffee, Tata Advanced Materials Limited, Godrej, Indian Oil, IndusInd Bank, Ginger Hotels, Radisson, Tata Motors, BBC, ITC Grand Central, NABARD, UBM, SIDBI, Eureka Forbes, IIT Bombay, NABARD, Hannover-re, Air Asia, British Council, Goa Institute of Management and several consultants and external members.
- INR 5,000/- plus taxes for the Capacity Building & Certificate Program on 18th Sept, 2020 (Certificate of Participation will be issued to delegates)
- INR 10,000/- plus taxes for those going through assessment and follow up session on 19th Sept, 2020 (Certificate of Completion will be issued to delegates)
Awfis Space Solutions
Poddar Chambers, Mathuradas Mill Compound,
Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel,
Mumbai – 400013
Email: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.