About the Institute
Vidhitvam recognizes ‘opinions’ as a fundamental spirit of democracy and seeks to create a platform for legal discourse regarding issues of importance to law and society. Vidhitvam is a student-run initiative established to provide free access to legal discourse and encourage legal minds to explore the contours of law.
About the Blog
Vidhitvam is a student-founded and student-run platform supported by professionals from the field of law. With the objective of fostering legal discussion on contemporary legal issues from all fields of law, they welcome submissions and original contributions on a rolling basis from students, research associates, academicians, lawyers, and members of civil society organizations.
Contemporary Legal Issues.
Students, Research Associates, Academicians, Lawyers, and members of Civil Society Organizations are eligible.
- The submissions must be sent in an MS Word document to [email protected] and can be related to any area of law and should be around 1000-1500 words.
- The submission shall be accompanied by a cover letter mentioning the name of the author/s; name and address of the Institution/University; designation; year of study and Email ID.
- All references must be in the form of hyperlinks. However, in case no hyperlink is available, the use of endnotes is recommended.
- Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed.
- The manuscript should be formatted to Garamond font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing.
- The title of the post should be formatted to Garamond font size 14.
- The main body of the text should be formatted to Garamond font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing. Also, the alignment of the text must be justified.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
- The endnotes (if any) should be formatted to Garamond font size 10 with 1 line spacing.
E-mail: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.