About The IP Law Post
The IP Law Post is a group of HNLU students with a keen interest in Intellectual Property Law. By means of this blog, it aims to facilitate dialogue on recent domestic and international developments. With the tremendous growth in technology, art and industry, IP has touched many facets of lives such as business, innovation, sports, fashion, media & entertainment and pharmaceuticals. It is an endeavour to create an inclusive and open space that bridges the gap between students, researchers, academicians and professionals.
Board of Advisors
- Mr. Achuthan Sreekumar – Partner, Anand & Anand
- Mr. Masaki Mikami – Arbitrator and Mediator, Japan Intellectual Property Arbitration Center and Founder, Marks IP Law Firm
- Dr. Sheetal Vohra – Managing Partner and Founder, Vohra & Vohra
- Mr. Subhash Bhutoria – Partner, Krida Legal and Arbitrator, Court of Arbitration for Art
- Submissions must be centred on intellectual property (IP) law, or discuss issues directly or indirectly relevant to IP. We accept analytical pieces regarding recent developments as well as those exploring new perspectives on long-standing discourses in IP law.
- Submissions should be the original work of the author(s). Posts shall be screened for plagiarism. Co-authorship is permitted up to a maximum of two authors.
- Submissions should be between 800-1500 words in length (exclusive of references). Longer write-ups may be split into multi-part posts, in consultation with the editors (all parts of the write-up will have to be submitted together).
- References must be hyperlinked to relevant sources. Endnotes will be accepted if the said reference cannot be accommodated through hyperlinks, and must be formatted in accordance with OSCOLA 4th edition guidelines.
- We accept submissions on a rolling basis. The Editorial Board holds absolute discretion in determining whether to accept a submission or not.
Our Editorial Policy can be viewed here.
- In order to facilitate a greater dialogue in the field of Intellectual Property Law, we accept submissions from both students and legal practitioners.
- All the submissions must be sent in MS Word document to [email protected]gmail.comwith the subject line “Submission for IPLP”.
- Author(s) must include their full name and institution in the body of the mail while submitting the same. A brief description of the author(s) is also welcome.
Website Link : Here.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.