About LexLife India
LexLife India is a legal awareness platform. It seeks to present a legal analysis of government policies and events of national importance in simple language which can be understood by the general Indian population from legal as well as non-legal background.
Postal Address: LexLife India, 308, Aggarwal Tower, MLU Plaza, Plot No. 2, Sector 5, Dwarka, New Delhi (110075).
Call for Blogs
LexLife India is inviting blog posts from students, professionals and fellow citizens which will be published free of cost.
The following persons are eligible:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Students pursuing PhD programme.
- Advocates and other professionals.
- Professors and Assistant/Associate Professors.
The topics must be related to the current affairs of national or international importance. The writers are advised to check the website before choosing their topic to avoid repetition as far as possible.
Please note: Articles will not be rejected merely on the ground of repetition.
- The co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two authors from the same institution.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and with 1.5 line spacing.
- The word limit for each submission is between 1000 to 1800 words.
- Author’s name, designation or institute, contact number and e-mail ID should be mentioned in the body of email for credits and future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx (MS Word) format.
- All entries will be screened by the editorial board before publication.
- Name of authors will be mentioned along with the article.
- The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts.
- Plagiarism should be limited to industrial standard of 15%.
- The authors by submitting their entry would be deemed to have divested the copyright to LexLife India. However, all moral rights shall remain with the author(s).
All submissions are accepted on a rolling basis.
The authors should email the MS Word file to [email protected] Name, designation or institute, and contact number of author(s) should be mentioned in the body of the email.
The subject of the email should be “Blog Post Submission”.
They will respond regarding the selection of submitted content within 7 working days. If there is no response within that time, it means that the content could not be selected, and the authors are free to use it for any other purpose.
- Due credit for articles.
- E-certificate of appreciation for writers who publish more than 3 posts in a month.
- Opportunity to spread legal awareness.
- Networking opportunities.
Phone: +(91) 9873659859
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.