LegumVox is a group of people coming together with an aim to provide legal assistance to people in need. With the ever-growing need for legal aid and no many people either not having access to their rights and/or legal remedies or they do not have the knowledge for the same.
About The Blog
The main theme of the blog is ‘Contemporary Legal Issues’. The Blog showcases contemporary issues and challenges specific to law, with an interdisciplinary approach towards assimilating knowledge.
It is an endeavor of the Blog to become the beacon of legal education by encouraging the synthesis of knowledge and best practices cutting across the academia and research fraternity.
- All submissions must be submitted via the form available here
- Submissions must be a softcopy in .docx format.
- Submissions must be between 1300-1500 words.
- We strive to keep all the articles unique, and so we do not publish articles on the same topic again and again.
- Make sure that references are in the form of footnotes. The authors must strictly follow the “JILI” Citation method.
- While referring to any of the material listed below, the Author must cite the same in detail in the footnote: Sections of any Statute, Provisions, Statute, Essays, Journals, Books, Website Links, or any other primary or secondary material.
- The use of tables is strictly prohibited.
- Submissions must accompany the author’s details.
- The Submitted articles must be non-plagiarised, non-compliance of which will lead to rejection of the submission. The submissions must be original, unpublished, and an outcome of the author’s own efforts. The plagiarism limit is 12%.
- Once the second reviewing process is completed, if the articles are selected they will be published on the website. This process can take anywhere between 12-14 days.
- If you do not get a response from our side within 14 days from the date of submission, then consider the article as not being selected. After the said period, you are free to submit the blog to any other organization.
- The authors by submitting their entries would be deemed to have divested the copyright to LegumVox. However, all moral rights shall remain with the author. Opinions expressed in the blogs are solely the opinion of the author and are in no way representing the opinion of the LegumVox as an organization.
- Authors who get their blog published will be provided with a Certificate of Publication and other perks.
- For any queries, contact us at [email protected]
How to Submit?
Entries must be submitted via the Google Form available here.
They will not be responding to any submission on any of our authorized emails.
There is no submission deadline. LegumVox is currently accepting submissions on a rolling basis.
For any queries, please feel free to contact at [email protected]
Rishabh Shukla: +91-8668388330.
For detailed guidelines click here, the website link is here.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.