About the Organiser
Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow, established in 1921, is a pioneer legal institution of India. The Faculty offers Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Doctoral and Post-Doctoral Programmes. The Faculty is running a Centre of Excellence on Gandhian Dream of Litigation Free Village.
Lucknow University Legal Aid Clinic is inspired by the determination to promote ‘Equal Access to Justice for All’, seek to promote legal literacy, provide free legal services, create socially responsible citizens and to facilitate access to justice to the marginalized and deprived classes of the society.
Call for Blogs
Legal Aid Centre, University of Lucknow invites unpublished submissions from students, academicians, lawyers and other professionals from the legal fraternity on a rolling basis under the broad umbrella of justice meeting with the current scenario of judicial system and its approach.
The selected blogs will be published on the website and will be published on a reputed legal website provided with the ISBN Number and the top blog will be published in a law magazine provided with the ISSN Number.
All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, spacing 1.5.
- Manuscripts must include hyperlinks for relevant legal sources and other information, including any laws, legal documents or facts which are mentioned.
- The Hyperlinks must only link to legal or reliable/respected news sources. Deviations or interpretations of existing literature should preferably be referenced as endnotes to give due credit to the original author.
- Relevant legal sources that cannot be accessed online may be referenced as endnotes. The endnotes should be in Garamond 10, single-spaced. A recognized, uniform style of citation is necessary for acceptance.
- Word limit for each post is 1500-1800 words (exclusive of endnotes).
- Authors are required to provide an abstract of 100-150 words along with the keywords that represent the essence of the submission. The abstract is to be submitted along with the blog itself.
- The entries should be submitted in the .doc/.docx format only.
- Entries that will be selected after the review stages shall be published on the RICLP Website.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 persons is permitted.
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions, or views stated in the submitted manuscript.
- In case of plagiarism found in the contents of the submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with Legal Aid Centre, University of Lucknow. Cross-posting is not permissible.
- The manuscripts not abiding to the above guidelines are liable to be rejected.
All the submissions will be made through this link and the last date for submission will be 7th of November, 2020.
Results will be declared on 20th of November, 2020.
In the case of any query, mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.