About Leagle Samiksha Blog
The purpose of the Leagle Samiksha Blog is to encourage dialogue about human rights issues. It has been particularly designed to be vocal in the field of child rights. It seeks to encourage people to observe closely how the law operates in their daily lives, and to use their words as weapons against oppression, injustice and atrocities.
Leagle Samiksha prefers a critical analysis of national and international issues pertaining to the broad ambit of Child Rights. Any other submissions pertaining to Human Rights are also acceptable.
- Ideal length for submissions is 500 to 1000 words (excluding references or footnotes). Longer posts will be accepted in exceptional cases.
- 20th Bluebook Edition of referencing is preferred.
- Plagiarised submissions will be rejected.
- There is no limit on the number of submissions per author. However, co-authorship is not allowed.
- Leagle Samiksha highly encourages crisp analysis of ongoing human rights issues, particularly child rights issues.
- Submissions must be sent in MS Word format and must include the author’s details.
- Submissions must be emailed to [email protected] with the subject “Blog Submission for LS – (Author Name)”.
There is no fee for sending in your submissions. There are no publication or processing charges either.
The submissions are accepted on a rolling basis.
If a post by a student of 5-year/ 3-year LLB is deemed to be of excellent quality by the Founder Editor, such a student will stand the opportunity of being selected as a permanent content contributor and editor for the blog. This appointment shall be subject to clearing a brief interview and shall not contain any monetary benefits.
Email ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.