About the Blog
Law Primis is an online platform launched in 2020. Law Primis seeks to spread awareness among individuals from legal backgrounds and individuals interested in the legal field.
Law Primis aims to reach people and increase their understanding of the multifaceted life that is the career and practice of the law. Law Primis seek to be the platform that caters to your needs as an individual interested in this field.
Law Primis Blog seeks articles on a rolling basis on contemporary legal issues. Under singular occurrences, we may accept articles that revisit important issues which may have gone dormant, if they provide a unique and novel perspective or have renewed scope for discussion.
The contributions must include niche, high- quality interdisciplinary and legal analysis, case laws, legislation and policymaking, and activism. The articles must contain genuine thought of the writers.
How to Submit?
- Plagiarism up to 10% is allowed.
- The title of the manuscript should indicate the sub-theme that has been chosen by the author(s).
- The word limit for the submission shall be 1500-3000 words, accompanied by an abstract of not more than 120 words. The word limit is exclusive of endnotes and abstract.
- Co-authorship is not permitted.
- The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing. The endnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing. The text alignment should be justified.
- Referencing and citations must be put up in the form of in-text hyperlinks for internet sources.
- Endnotes for offline sources shall adhere to any uniform citation format.
- Submissions should include the manuscript in .doc or .docx format. The manuscript should not contain the name of the author or his/ her institutional affiliation or any other identification mark.
- The manuscript should be in word format. The email should contain the name of the author, professional information, the title of the manuscript, contact information and a declaration stating that the manuscript is an original and a bona fide work of the author(s) and they undertake to divest the copyright of the work to Law Primis Blog. Authors must also indicate their academic qualifications including their year of study or degree(s) completed and the name of the university/ institution to which they are affiliated.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.