About the Institution
Vidhi Mitra, The Legal Aid Cell, Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur was established in the year 2018. Its aim is to make the legal system and justice more accessible to the general public and create awareness amongst the people about the contemporary legal issues and established rights of the people.
About the Blog
The Vidhi Mitra Blog is aimed to provide an active forum to the legal fraternity to express and share their experiences and opinions on contemporary legal issues and themes prescribed by the cell.
The Editorial Board of the blog is inviting articles, case notes, blog posts, book reviews and discussion within the aim and scope of the subject matter, i.e., Technological Advancement and Law.
The Blog is open to any topic which revolves around “Technological Advancement and Law” or any other contemporary legal issue(s).
There are countless topics to explore for research in law and technological advancement, but keeping in mind the current subject-matters of discussion on the relationship between law and technological advancement and their interdependence, we have divided our theme into the following sub-themes:
- Cryptocurrency in India: Potential and Challenges
- Innovation and Technology: Growing field of Intellectual Property Rights
- Importance of technology in imparting legal education
- Regulatory policies for Artificial intelligence and Robotics
- Technology: A threat to Privacy
- Impact of technological advancement on Civil liberties
- Validity of Electronic Contract
- Emergence and future of Virtual Courts
- Analysis of IT laws in India.
How to Submit?
The blogs shall be submitted on or before 25th August 2020 at [email protected]
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Abhinav Jena: +91 7327097374
- Ashutosh Khandelwal: +91 8909507047
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.