About the Opportunity
Vidhitwam: The Legal Opinion is a student-run blog and is calling for blogs/articles on a rolling basis from students, research associates, academicians, lawyers, and members of civil society organizations.
About the Blog
Vidhitvam is a student-founded and student-run platform supported by professionals from the field of law. With the objective of fostering legal discussion on contemporary legal issues from all fields of law.
- The submissions must be sent in an MS Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org and can be related to any area of law and should be around 1000-1500 words.
- The submission shall be accompanied by a cover letter mentioning the name of the author/s; name and address of the Institution/University; designation; year of study and Email ID.
- All references must be in the form of hyperlinks. However, in case no hyperlink is available, the use of endnotes is recommended.
- Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed.
- The manuscript should be formatted to Garamond font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing.
Submissions must be made to submission.vidhitvam[at]gmail.com
The submissions must be sent with a cover letter from the author.
e-Mail ID: vidhitvam[at]gmail.com