About the Organization
Law & Order is a student-run, peer-reviewed online platform dedicated to students at all levels of post-secondary education, as well as scholarly experts interested in areas of law and social sciences. Our mission is to highlight the voices of young scholars and budding legal professionals by giving them a space to share high-quality, reliable, and informative publications.
The blog accepts weekly submissions (academic articles or op-eds) from all contributors. They seek to publish exceptional academic work written on contemporary legal issues or social-scientific (Political Science, International Relations, or Economics) issues of global or national relevance.
How to Submit and Important Guidelines
- Co-authorship of up to two authors is allowed. Refrain from mentioning the name, institutional affiliation, or any other detail of the author(s) in the document during the editing stage in order to maintain the unbiased nature of the blind peer- review process
- All submissions must be made to our email: lawandorder.blog[at]gmail.com with the subject line ‘Submission for Law & Order’.
- Submissions should fall between 700-2500 words in length.
- By submitting an article, the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted, or published elsewhere.
- The articles should not be plagiarised (includes self-plagiarism).
- The content should be written in Times New Roman Font with a size of 12. Line spacing should be 1.5, Justified.
- The article should contain footnotes and a bibliography. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman font, with size 10 and line spacing.
- There should be no Borders or Page numbers in the formatting.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only. Documents in pdf formats shall not be considered.
- Authors must include their full name, year of study, name of institution/ organization, phone no. and official email ID in the body of the e-mail, and not in the body of the manuscript.
- There is no publication fee.
They accept weekly submissions on a rolling basis from all contributors.
- An e-Certificate will be issued via email, acknowledging the hard work and skilled contribution of the author to the platform.
- High-quality research papers, articles, or case comments may get an opportunity to work under our editorial team as an ‘Associate Editor’, or a ‘Research Associate’
In the case of any query, contact at lawandorder.blog[at]gmail.com or,
Gracy Bindra (Editor-in-chief): +91 9914100644