About the Opportunity
Interestinglaws.com invites submissions from students. lawyers. academicians, researchers, policy makers and professionals on socio-legal issues related to matters of national and international importance.
interestinglaws.com is a student-led website that wants to deliver an understanding of various subjects encompassed
within the legal and the political sphere, and an outlook of the prevalent state of the society- in a simple, easy yet precise manner.
It provides lots of information and opinions to its readers. Also, it provides comprehensive information on various legal topics, covering many aspects of the law that people interact with in their daily lives. Apart from that it
has blogged on interesting facts about Indian Politics and some other mind boggling blogs too.
- Law-related articles: Blog posts in the form of articles, short notes, opinions, and case comments which address issues of legal nature.
Posts that merely summarize cases or are descriptive in nature, and prefer posts that critically analyze or explore particular themes of wider resonance, are discouraged.
An interdisciplinary approach is highly encouraged.
- International relations: Well researched analytical articles on Geopolitics, International Security and Strategy, Foreign Policy and Diplomacy, among others.
- Social Sciences: Write-ups related to Political Science, Economics, Sociology, History, Philosophy, and Linguistics.
And blogs on any other recent socio-legal issue are welcome.
- Word Limit: Submission should preferably be between 1000-1500 words.
This stipulation is flexible at Editor’s discretion in exceptional cases.
- Font: Times New Roman
- Size: Headings(14), Body(12)
- Justified text
- Headings in bold
- References: All references must be in the form of hyperlinks in the body of the submission. Hyperlinks should be provided to all supporting materials and legal texts for the benefit of the readers. In case no hyperlink is available for any reference, the use of endnotes is recommended that adhere to the 20th Harvard Bluebook citation format.
- Authorship: Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed.
- Originality: All write-ups must be original and unpublished. Any form of plagiarism will lead to disqualification for publication on the Blog.
- Format: The submission shall be made in the form of an MS Word file only (.doc/.docx).
- Author(s) are requested to attach another .doc/.docx file containing declaration as to the bona fides of the submission. (Details provided further)
- Author(s) should provide a short bio of themselves in the email body only.
- The author(s) are requested to send their submission after attaching required files to [email protected] with the subject ‘Submission for Guest Post’.
Submission can be made via the link given at the end of this post, too.
Neelesh Chandra: +91-7991779751
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.