About the Opportunity
Arbitration and Corporate Law Review (ACLR) is accepting submissions from members of the legal fraternity, for its blogs on a rolling basis.
The Arbitration & Corporate Law Review is a student-run blog founded by three final year students of Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai and run under the Guidance of Dr. Kiran Rai, Head of Department (UG), MNLU Mumbai.
ACLR strives to serve as a platform for reviewing reforms in arbitration, corporate, and commercial laws.
The contemporary and relevant issues on areas such as
- Company Law
- Insolvency Law
- Securities Law
- Competition Law
- Arbitration Law
- Law of Taxation
- Trade Law and
- Employment law.
- Short notes
- Case comments
- Book reviews
- Response to an existing post on the blog on the abovementioned topics.
- The work submitted should be original and unpublished. The maximum similarity allowed is 15%.
- Submissions must ideally be limited to a length of 1500 words. However, the author can exceed the limit in case it is necessary. This limit shall be exclusive of any explanatory endnotes that are added.
- Format: Microsoft Word/ .docx format
- Co-authorship: Allowed up to 3 authors.
- Use of footnotes: No use of footnotes
- Citation Style: Uniform Bluebook 20th Edition citation style.
- The work should be submitted via the link provided at the end of this post.
- The submissions sent via email will not be accepted.
- Please do not disclose your identity in the word document while making the submission. ACLR follows a blind peer review process.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.