Tathya Gazette is an initiative under Tathya-walk the law to provide pragmatic insight into laws which are left untouched in the classrooms.
The objective of Tathya Gazette is to enhance writing skills by providing detailed feedback from a three-tiered editorial board consisting of students having editorial experience, recent graduates and industry leaders respectively.
About the Opportunity
Tathya Gazette is inviting submissions for blogs and legal snippets for Samudrika Darpan– Maritime Mirror.
Contemporary issues pertaining to maritime laws.
- Maritime Arbitration
- Maritime Contracts (Bills of Ladings and Charter parties)
- Maritime Cyberspace and Use of Technology in Shipping
- Maritime Disputes related to Territory
- Marine Pollution and its discourse in International Law
- Developments in Laws of Admiralty (Admiralty Act and the like)
- Developments in Laws of Shipping
- Intersection of Admiralty Laws with other Commercial Laws
- Maritime Labour Laws – Rights of Seafarers Rights at Sea
- Future of Maritime industry in India
Note: The author may also choose a topic which is not mentioned in the list but aligns to the broader theme of the blog.
- Young professionals
- Senior academics
Word Limit for Different Categories
- Legal Snippets: Less than 400 words
- Blogs: 600-2000 words
- Case comments: 800-1500 words
- Book reviews: 800- 1500 words
October 30, 2020
For any queries, write to [email protected]
Vivek Sharma: 8898604285
Bodhisatwa Majumdar: 8240890901
Nihar Chitre: 9757135410
Achintaya Soni: 9815599553
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.