About the Organiser
Think India is an initiative to bring together the best talent of this country and to infuse them with a nation-first attitude. An active forum of researchers, professionals, and students where they debate on national issues raise their concern and offer innovative solutions to problems.
About the Competition
Think India is organising its 12th National Article Writing Competition wherein submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians, and professionals from all across the country. More than 5,000 students, academicians and research scholars across the country have participated in the previous editions of the competition. We are delighted to launch the 12th Edition of the National Competition.
- Should India reconsider its One China Policy?
- COVID-19 & College Fee Conundrum: Where lies the Balance?
- Ban on Chinese Apps: Need & Impact
- Consequences of US withdrawal from WHO
- Book Review: ‘Legend of Suheldev’
Students/Research Scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/PhD course, Academicians associated with any educational institution (University/College), Professionals across various fields practising in India.
Selected articles, as recommended by the Editorial Board, shall be published in a Book titled Vichar Manthan (July Edition) ISBN: 9798665418179.
Awards & Certificates
- E-certificates of participation will be provided to all the participants who make a valid submission in line with the Submission Guideline mentioned herein.
- Three best entries shall be awarded a cash prize worth ₹1000/- each along with e-Certificates of merit.
- The participants are required to register themselves and make their submissions on this URL.
- The file must be in .doc/.docx format and the file size should not exceed 1 MB.
- Language of the Article may be either English or Hindi.
- Each submission must have its own Title on the basis of the topic selected.
- The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size:12, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Justified].
- Submission must contain footnotes, wherever required. All footnotes must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size: 10, Line-Spacing: 1.0, Justified].
- The word limit for the articles is 1200-1500 words.
- An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
- The last page of the submission must include the following information: a. Name of the Author(s) b. Name of the Institution
July 25, 2020
Shiva Gaur (8652074247), Aditya Kashyap (7903148321)
Email: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.