International Journal of Legal Science and Innovation [IJLSI] is a referred scholarly peer-reviewed multi-disciplinary International journal bearing ISSN 2581-9453.
International Journal of Legal Science and Innovation intends to be a leader in facilitating a new kind of discussion in various fields of law believing that such engagement is transformative and that it is time for transformation in academia. IJLSI is indexed at Prestigious databases, including MANUPATRA.
Themes & Issues
Students can write on any contemporary Constitution Law topic.
Open to all students enrolled in any undergraduate or post-graduate course. Graduate students, awaiting further studies can also participate.
Registration amount is Rs. 200 for Single Author and Rs. 300 for Co-authorship.
Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
All the participant(s) must submit the fees and fill the registration form here.
Submission Procedure & Deadline
- The essay must be submitted here by 30th June 2020.
- Guidelines for Submissions
- Any political or communal content and/or comment shall be disqualified with immediate effect.
- All the entries must be typewritten and in not more than 1500 words excluding footnotes.
- The submission must be made only in *.doc or *.docx format.
- The submission should strictly follow the following rule
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font size – 12
- Line spacing – 1.5
- Alignment – justified
- 20th Edition of Bluebook should be followed for citation.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication.
Judgment will be based on the following parameters:
- Quality of language
The decisions of the judges will be final and binding.
- 1st Prize: INR 5000 + Merit Certificate
- 2nd Prize: INR 3000 + Merit Certificate
- Discounted Publication Opportunity for few Selected Candidates.
- All participants will get participation certificates.
- Various Discount Voucher as a prize.
Please Note: There is no provision of hard copy for this particular competition.
- Deadline for registration: 20th October 2020.
- Deadline for submission: 31st October 2020.
- Declaration of the result: 7th November 2020.
- Issuance of e-certificate: 20th November 2020.
For any further queries feel free to email us at [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.