The International Journal of Law Management & Humanities [IJLMH] is an electronic bi-monthly, Double-Blind, Peer-Reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2581-5369) working in the arena of Law, Management & Humanities. Presently the Editorial team of IJLMH consists of Well-known and widely recognized professors and professionals from India, France, Ethiopia, Indonesia and Nigeria.
Indexing and Impact Factor Information [14 Indexing Databases]
The Journal is indexed at 14 Databases including MANUPATRA, GOOGLE SCHOLAR, ROAD: the Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources by ISSN, Citefactor, Journal Factor, I2OR, SIS, ISI, DRJI, SJIF, SIF and WCOSJ.
Impact Factor: 2.530
About the Competition
With the aim of creating a forum for the furtherance of research and innovation, International Journal of Law Management & Humanities brings to fore, an opportunity for students to portray their knowledge and writing skills on topics of crucial significance.
- Period leaves for women: Is it violation of Right to Equality?
- Video Conferencing: Can it be used for hearing in District Court?
- Information Technology: Future of Fintech and Cryptocurrencies in India.
- Cyber Security and Increased use of Internet.
Open to all students enrolled in any undergraduate or post-graduate course.
Guidelines for Submissions
All the entries must be typewritten and in not more than 1500 words excluding footnotes. The submission must be made only in *.doc or *.docx format at this page. The submission should strictly follow the following rule:
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font size: 12
- Line spacing: 1.5
- Alignment: Justified
20th Edition of Bluebook should be followed for citation.
The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication.
Judgment will be based on the following parameters:
- Quality of language
- The decisions of the judges will be final and binding.
Registration amount is Rs. 200 for Single Author and Rs. 300 for Co-authorship.
All the participant(s) must submit the Fees and fill the registration form here.
Submission Procedure & Deadline
The essay must be submitted here by 15th September 2020.
- 1st Position: INR 5,000 + Merit Certificate + Free Publication at IJLMH
- 2nd Position: INR 3,000 + Merit Certificate + Free Publication at IJLMH
- 3rd Position: INR 2,000 + Merit Certificate + Free Publication at IJLMH
- Discounted Publication Opportunity for few Selected Candidates. [Worth 20,000 INR]
- Certificate Course Discount Vouchers for Centre for Legal Research and Studies [Worth 28,000 INR]
- All participants will get participation certificates.
Please Note: There is no provision of hard copy for this particular competition.
- Deadline for registration: 13th September 2020
- Deadline for submission: 15th September 2020
- Declaration of the result: 22nd September 2020
- Issuance of e-certificate: 30th September 2020
For any further queries feel free to email us at [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.