About the Organisation
Metacept: InfoTech and IP Laws is a platform for productive discussions on the ever-evolving fields of Information Technology Laws [InfoTech] and Intellectual Property Rights [IP].
In furtherance of our aim at promoting a diversity of viewpoints, ideas, and ideologies, they are hosting the 2nd National Article Writing Competition wherein submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians and professionals from all across the country.
Students/Research Scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/PhD course, Academicians associated with any educational institution (University/College), Professionals across various fields practicing in India.
Anything related to Information Technology Law or Intellectual Property Rights Laws.
Fee: Rs. 150 [One-Hundred-Fifty Only] (Only Single Authorship Allowed)
Mode of Payment
- First Prize: Rs. 1,500/- [ Rupees One Thousand and Five Hundred Only]
- Second Prize: Rs. 1,000/- [Rupees One Thousand Only]
- Third Prize: Rs. 500/- [Rupees Five Hundred Only]
- Top 3 entries will get the opportunity to Intern withKrida Legal, New Delhi, or Scriboard [Advocates and Legal Consultants], New Delhi, or Metacept® | Infotech and IP Laws
- Publication of the top three (3) Articles on Metacept’s website.
- E- certificates for all valid submissions and winners.
- Unique codes shall be allotted and sent [after we receive your registration fees] to the Email Id mentioned in the Google Form.
- Only the ‘unique code’ shall be mentioned on the top right corner of the submission. No traces of personal identification should be visible in your submission.
- Word Limit – Maximum 1500 Words [excluding footnotes]
- Uniform Citation Style – Bluebook [19th or 20th Edition]
- Plagiarism level should not exceed 10%.
- Submissions to be made through the google form whose link would be provided to you in the allotment mail. Note: The form will only remain open until 23:59 Hrs., November 10, 2020, which is the deadline for the article submission.
- Submission to be made only in .doc/.docx format. No .pdf submissions allowed.
- Last Date for Registration: October 25, 2020, by 23:59.
- Deadline for Article Submission: November 10, 2020, by 18:00.
Ms. Manaswita Nakwaal: 73003 38874
Mr. Pukhraj Biala: 88378 17037
Mr. Nayan Grover: 88028 86164
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.