About the Organiser
Think India is an initiative to bring together the best talent of this country and to infuse them with a nation-first attitude. It is an active forum of researchers, professionals, and students where they debate on national issues, raise their concerns and offer innovative solutions to problems.
About the Competition
Think India is organizing our 15th National Article Writing Competition wherein submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians, and professionals from all across the country.
Articles are invited on either of the following topics:
- Should India Legalize Organic Drugs?
- How to Stop Violence Against Women?
- Freedom to Farmers in 2020: Myth or Reality?
- Labour Law Reforms: Need & Implications
- Free Speech v. Hate Speech: Where Lies the Balance?
- Evolution of Hindutva in the 21st Century
Awards & Certificates
- E-certificates of participation will be provided to all the participants who make a valid submission in line with the Submission Guidelines mentioned herein.
- The three best entries shall be awarded a cash prize worth ₹1000/- each along with e-Certificates of merit.
Students/Research Scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/Ph.D. course, Academicians associated with any educational institution (University/College), Professionals across various fields practicing in India.
How to Submit?
- The file must be in .doc/.docx format and the file size should not exceed 1 MB.
- Language of the Article may be either English or Hindi.
- Each submission must have its own Title on the basis of topic selected.
- The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman or Mangal (For Hindi), Size:12, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Justified].
- Submission must contain footnotes, wherever required. All footnotes must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size: 10, Line-Spacing: 1.0, Justified].
- The word limit for the articles is 1200-1500 words, exclusive of footnotes.
- An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
- The file name of the submission must be as follows: a. In case of Single Author – ‘<first name><last name>’ e.g. Aditya Kashyap.docx b. In case of Co-authors – ‘<first name of Author 1> & <first name of Author 2>’ e.g, Aditya & Shiva.docx.
- Submissions with a similarity percentage above 15 percent will be automatically rejected.
- The last page of the submission must include the following information: a. Name of the Author(s) b. Name of the Institution.
- All rights arising from the submissions made by the participants are automatically vested in; Editor, Think India.
- Non-compliance with either of the guidelines mentioned above will result in immediate rejection of submission. No queries in this regard shall be entertained.
31st October, 2020
Email: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.